What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) by the web browser you are currently using. Cookies are very common and are used by virtually all websites, as they are extremely useful. They are used to facilitate the operation of websites and to make them more attractive for the user. They may also be used for analytical and marketing purposes.
On www.idea3w.org we use three groups of cookies:
- Technical – they are necessary for the proper functioning of the bank’s various online services.
- Statistical/analytical – these allow us to improve our website by analysing user behaviour (e.g. by using Google Analytics). The data obtained is collected anonymously and does not identify your personal data. The information we acquire relates to how you use the website. With this information we can improve the functionality of our websites and measure the effectiveness of our activities.
- Marketing – these files are used for matching the content and form of advertisements displayed on advertising networks of our partners (e.g. Google, Facebook). We use them to run our marketing and remarketing campaigns. These cookies may store information about the fact that you visited and used our website. The information collected in this way is provided to our partners, as a result of which you can view advertisements that are better adjusted to your preferences. You can decide for yourself whether statistical/analytical and marketing cookies will be stored in your browser. Technical cookies are an exception, because they are necessary for the proper operation of the website.
How long is data stored in cookie files for?
We can divide cookies into two groups based on the time for which are installed in the web browser.
- Session cookies – they are stored until you leave the website or switch off your web browser.
- Persistent cookies – they are stored for the time specified in the parameters of the file or until they are deleted by the user.
How to delete cookie files?
Cookies can be easily deleted by using the appropriate functions of a web browser. However, it is important to remember that cookies may also contain information that is necessary for the proper operation of a website.
Therefore, deleting or disabling cookies completely in your web browser may cause problems with the operation of some features of the website.
How cookies are managed depends on the type of web browser you use.
Below we publish direct links to browser manufacturers’ websites, where you can get up-to-date information on the matter.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
We would like to inform you that:
- We also encourage you to read our Terms and Conditions.